Father’s Day is fast approaching and if you’re still scratching your head about what to give your old man, we’ve got 12 DIY ideas that are sure to put a smile on his face! Bonus? They’re all pretty quick projects, so even the procrastinators among us can get in on some handmade gift-giving love!
1. DIY Adjustable Apron from The Purl Bee
2. Retro Father’s Day Treat Labels from Martha Stewart
3. Root Beer Sampler Kit from The Indigo Bunting
4. DIY Tool Tub and Tote from Sew4Home
5. DIY Sunglasses Bag from Momtastic
6. Mustache Mug from The Tortoise and the Hare
7. Rustic Spice Rub from My Own Ideas
8. DIY Father’s Day Superhero Kit from Alphamom
9. Hand-Stamped Handkerchiefs from Papernstitch
10. DIY Decorative Bottle Stoppers from Martha Stewart
11. Brined Cocktail Pickles and Labels from Martha Stewart
12. DIY Silhouette Wall Art from Design*Sponge
Happy Father’s Day!
P.S. Looking for more Dad Day ideas? Check out all our Father’s Day guides right here!